For busy professionals who want to learn the fundamentals of culinary arts, , our 5-month Professional Certificate Program in Culinary Arts is the best option. The course entails 20 sessions, and covers the fundamentals of classical cookery. This Professional Certificate Culinary Arts program includes basic knife skills, food safety and sanitation, the five mother sauces, dry and moist heat cooking methods, and American and European cuisine. Classes for the Professional Certificate in Culinary Arts are held every Friday, from 6:00 to 10:00 P.M.
- lectures are practical and comprehensive
- demos are conducted in a theater-style room
- hands-on cooking in well-equipped kitchen stations
- limited number of students per cooking station for conducive learning
- 1 set of uniform
- 1 Professional Cooking 6th edition by Wayne Gisslen
- Certificate in Culinary Arts
Refers to Cash (bills) or Dated Check (Manila Clearing Only)
Bills should be deposited to Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) or Banco de Oro. A validated deposit slip should be presented or sent via fax.
**FAX COPY ACCEPTED (ORIGINAL DEPOSIT SLIP TO BE SUBMITTED UPON ENROLLMENT)
Any credit card with credit limit that allows for one (1) swipe or transaction only; does not include several credit cards for payment
You may download our Installment Plan in PDF format by clicking the Download button below.